It may be necessary to take samples in order to determine the types and concentrations of mold present, or to confirm the effectiveness of treatment.
Remediation includes both the identification and correction of the conditions that permit mold growth, as well as the neutralizing and removal of any existing spores.
Moisture control is the key to mold control. This includes long term measures as well as prompt response to any leaks or flooding that occur.
The first step is always stopping the water. But once the source of the water problem is contained, it's time to assess the damage and how to fix it in the safest, but most cost effective, manner.
The Benefits Of Our Method
- Avoid or reduce expensive demolition
- Avoid or reduce expensive reconstruction
- No harsh chemicals or oxidizing agents
- Reaches hidden contamination
- Remains effective after treatment
- Laboratory and field proven
- Independently tested
- Innovative enzymatic formula
- Environmentally responsible
- Non-toxic for humans and pets
- Non-corrosive and non-flammable
- Removes allergy causing potential
- Natural ingredients made from plants
- No exposure risk to applicators or occupants
- No collateral damage
Schedule a Consultation
Are you facing a potential mold or water damage situation? Feel free to reach out any time. We will be happy to discuss your options, help you solve the issue, and prevent it from happening again.